We love to develop creative workshops that promote discussion and interaction, designed to appeal to participants with different learning styles and cultural backgrounds. Our activities are hands-on and typically do not require special technology – our favourite tools are index cards, sticky notes, flipcharts and LEGO® blocks. With these we help clients explore their own problem/solution space, break out of habitual thinking patterns, practice new skills and plan new actions.
Depending on the situation, we might recommend a trainer-led workshop – to learn new skills and step outside the comfort zone – or facilitated events where we bring little business content but instead help bring out the best of the participants’ contributions through collaboration techniques and skilled facilitation.
Here are some workshop examples. Focused and practical, these can stand alone or combine together into a customized event. Workshops range from one hour to a day half-day in length, unless otherwise noted.
- Open Space / Unconference Facilitator Training (in person / online / 1-2 days)
- Improve Decision Making: Real Options with Trust
- Basic Coaching Skills for Teams and their Partners (1/2 to 2 days)
- Adopt the Core Protocols
- How to Run Retrospectives
- Prioritisation: Improve Effectiveness by Saying No
- Develop your “Definition of Done”
- Where do you want to go, and what will it cost? Understanding Agile Fluency
- Develop Your Product Vision / Product Box (up to 1 day)
- “Liftoff” Team Chartering for new or struggling teams (1 to 3 days)
- Introduction to Agile / Scrum (2 – 3 days)
- Scrum Clinic / Agile Clinic (up to 1 day)
- The Speed of Trust – Leadership skills to grease the wheels of collaboration
- The cultureQs change accelerator workshop (1-2 days)
- Innovation Games (up to 1 day)
- Design the Team / Product using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (1-2 days)
- Meaningful Interactions in Stressful Situations: The Emperor’s New Clothes
- The Marshmallow Challenge
( download a printable version of this workshop list )